Please watch out for any updates on the latest news link advising the sessions are cancelled by clicking here
Always bring plenty of non fizzy drinks or fluids
Shin Pads must be worn at all times
When attending all day courses bring a track suit in addition to your goalkeeping kit.
When attending all day courses, please make sure your child has a breakfast before you attend and a packed lunch.
Please make sure your child has a cap and you have put sun tan lotion on them before they turn up.
Everything that you want to know about the goalkeeping school
Question 1. 'Would you be prepared to do a one off session for me/us?' YES, speak to Vince to arrange
Question 2. Do I sign up to a block booking
Answer Our training will be on going, but should you or the player feel this is sufficient you may stop at any time. Pay as you go, No contracts to sign.
Should you wish to stop training, please provide one weeks notice as a waiting list for future candidates will be operated. A record will be kept on attendance and payments made/received.
Question 3. 'How long is a session?'
Answer Monday Nights 7.30pm - 9pm, always arrive before 7.30pm or Saturday Mornings 10.00am - 11.30am, always arrive before 10.00am. Please be on time, this way you will get the benefit of a proper warm up, which is a must for any player and will prevent injury.
Answer. Vince is covered by his FACA MEMBERSHIP
Question 6. What will my keeper learn
Answer. click here for full details about our goalkeeping syallbus
1. Introduction, Explanation of session, Warm-up, to include, ball familiarity, chat (which will cover the previous weeks session), stretches.
2. HHF = Head Hands Feet (Vinny's Slalom), which looks at; first touch, back pass, distribution, hhf, agility, attitude, gliding, speed work.
3. Hand Shapes (the 'w', the cup, the long barrier, the scoop, the 'k').
4. Gliding and Diving
5. Goalie Wars, if they have done well.
6. Warm-down, to include de-brief, up to 20 press-ups, longer stretches, chat, high 5's and goodbyes, see you all next time.
3 and 4 each week will be different from the previous week, to cover all aspects of keeping, depending on their needs, wants and how they are progressing. As they progress over the weeks other aspects will be covered, including; shot stopping, 1-v-1, back pass, penalties, set pieces, the high cross, catching, parrying, punching, saving with feet, agility, stamina, strength, speed, power and more. Throughout every session I will be improving their mental as well as physical skills.
7. If you are looking for a new club to join visit our keeper or player link for details, we will only advertise affiliated clubs to the Essex FA
8. We do asked to recommend goalkeepers to pro academies by way of introduction only.
We ask that children and parent's to comply with the following rules. They are here to protect all of our interests and we ask you respect them at all times.